Business analyst - CRMApply NowApply Later Job ID 10022209 Location Mumbai, India Business Disney Star Date posted Sep. 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Track and monitor CRM Turn Around Time (TAT), SLA and Response Quality and bring the issue(s) to the attention of the business unit team.
- Communicate with the digital marketing team of the business unit to ensure the adoption of technology and processes.
- Monitor and escalate crisis-related threads to various stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the PR agency to compile a list of pertinent articles for the India Leadership Team's Daily Digest.
- Ensure Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Compliance / Publishing Reports to be sent b to BU’s
- Ensure that the current technologies, processes, and SOP are widely adopted.
- Ensure the uniformity of response quality as per brand voice across CRM channels.
- Important consumer-impacting issues (Crisis threads) escalated to management.
- Ensure high-quality article selection for the senior management daily digest
- Share with the business units monthly/quarterly quality of response and compliance scorecard reports.
- Conduct periodic training on solution updates with the Digital Marketing and CRM teams.
- Monitoring of all crisis alerts, including all business units, on a daily basis.
- Track SLAs for the CRM agency
Graduate / Post Graduate
- Problem Solving
- Ability to deal with Ambiguity and work under pressure situations.
- Deal with Multiple Stakeholders
- High Influencing & Interpersonal Skills
- High Energy and Entrepreneurial attitude.
About Disney Star:
Star has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Pvt Ltd (SIPL), which is part of a business we call Disney Star.