Business Intelligence DeveloperApply Now Apply Later Job ID 582985BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Walt Disney International Date posted Aug. 08, 2018
Job Summary:Overall Purpose of the Role :-
This role will be responsible for the development, presentation, distribution, implementation and long-term maintenance of the Business Intelligence reports, dashboards, and other analytical presentation tools.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:-
They will ensure daily reports SLA (Service Level Agreements) are met. They will monitor reports usage and work with users to eliminate outdated and duplicate reports. They will have a strong understanding of relational databases nd experience developing and implementing reporting solutions using multiple reporting tools. Interact with state side BI developers to establish/clarify requirements and develop report specifications.
The complexity of work focuses mainly on data modelling and business intelligence tools to provide support for our large user base. This role is task oriented and will handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Basic Qualifications:Qualification & Experience :-
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Advanced proficiencies with SAP Business Objects 4.0 or greater, Business Objects Universe Designer, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2008 or greater
- Proficiency using Tableau
- Strong report visualization skills using components such as tables, graphs, dashboard components, etc.
- Proficiency with data integration (e.g., Microsoft SSIS or DTS, transform, and load (ETL) tools)
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Development experience with C# / .Net, ASP.Net
- Experience with IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Experience with SharePoint Central Management
- Experience with Windows Server roles
- Proficiency with retail systems and retail subject matter (e.g., inventory, pricing, planning, processes etc.)
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.