Data AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 532680BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 03/23/2018
Job Summary:Overall Purpose of the Role :-
- We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analyst will develop analysis, reporting capabilities, monitor performance and plans to identify improvements.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:-
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Building a central warehouse for all data sets
Basic Qualifications:Qualification :-
- BE/ BTech (CS, IT, EXTC, Elec)
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- MBA/ PGDM – Systems, IT Business management
- Minimum of 4to 6 year experience in substantial implementation projects
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.