Already applied?View Dashboard
Executive - Revenue OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 555254BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Media Networks Brand Media Networks Date posted May. 16, 2018
Job Summary:Overall purpose of the role :-
Television Channels Distribution in Disney India needs to reach the target audience within the marketplace through various distribution platforms not limited to our channel(s) digital signals which are downlinked and retransmitted to television viewers through Local Cable Operators (LCO), Multi-system Operators (MSO), Direct to Home (DTH), including online platforms as may be necessary.
The Affiliate Operations department services and supports all Channel Distribution initiatives undertaken by the Affiliate Sales personnel in Channel Distribution, who negotiate subscription and placement deals with all Distribution platforms.
Responsibilities:Key Responsibility Area of the Executive / Senior Executive;
Executive / Senior Executive, Affiliate Operations is the foundation of this Department, directly responsible for the daily operational tasks and data-entry of documentation aspects of Affiliate Operations. He/she must demonstrate the ability to effectively and timely execute voluminous operational tasks whilst upholding defined SOPs. Must immediately escalate and deviations and duly document all transactions, deviations, and seek timely approvals where necessary.
He/she must honour delivery commitments of the department and uphold service-level.
Must uphold high standards of competency, ethical conduct, communication, & good business practices and demonstrate honesty, integrity, trust, respect and fair-play in all dealings and transactions.
- Tracking & Reporting of IRD movement - IRD dispatched/ IRDs received from DB, movement of IRDs in MQS to respective Distributor Inventory.
- Administer Faulty IRDs repair activity through third-party vendor - Digiserve.
- Manage the CAS-Channel Report reconciliations, IRD Tracker reconciliations with Distributor data, Sales Information Data for the Business and DTH Subscriber report data management.
- Preparing Shopping Cart of Distributor Commission and Placement Invoices & follow up with respective teams for closure of approvals to raise PO.
- Administering renewal of Distributor Agreement (28 Distributors pan India), Commission invoices & manage tracker of DB commission payment.
- Placement Invoice Booking and Coordination with Procurement Team.
- Preparing Set-off working, Final Signoff Letter/ Cheques and dispatch to Affiliate Sales.
- Alignment with Distributors, Affiliate Sales for IRD deployment and placement related activities.
- Placement Data preparation as per other requirement from various Stakeholders like Distribution Planning / Finance / Corp team)
- Sole backup for Placement Management operational actions.
Sales Operations :
1.Publish Daily Burnt report for revenue and inventory for Ad-Sales teams.
2.Administer Daily log report, Year on Year revenue report and Daily Revenue report.
Basic Qualifications:Qualifications & experience required :-
Domain Experience: Around 3-5 years within the domain of Channel Distribution
- Minimum Graduate. Any additional qualification is beneficial
- Broadcasting – Media & Entertainment / Channel Distribution.
Additional Information:Additional skills required :-
Domain expertise and awareness with keen inclination to be aware of Market landscape / industry information. Should be comfortable working in Microsoft Excel, Should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Broadcasting (India) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.