Executive - Brand Experience & EventsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10075928 Location Mumbai, India Business The Walt Disney Company (India) Date posted Feb. 07, 2024
Looking for a candidate who can manage Merchandising, Sports tournament ticketing and assist in brand experience as per the requirement from internal stakeholders. This position involves a high level of responsibility and dedication.
- Assist internal stakeholders with ideation of merchandise as per their project requirement, audience and budget.
- Coordinate with empaneled vendors to get the deliverables in time.
- Maintain record of the business executed over the financial year.
- To work closely with commercial team, finance, taxation on regular basis.
- Manage the internal online ticketing portal. Initial training will be provided to operate this.
- Review the ticket requests uploaded by departments for third party/ clients as well as by the employees.
- Effectively manage the ticket disbursement at different locations as per the fixture. This may require the person to travel to these locations or manage over call from office, this SOW will differ on case-to-case basis.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain ticket disbursement statistics and tournament wise reporting.
- Assist in curating a brand experience for the business stakeholder’s basis the business requirement.
- To work closely with commercial team, finance, taxation on regular basis to ensure all approvals are in place.
- Curate a brand experience proposal that accurately suits the requirement.
About The Walt Disney Company (India):
Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Pvt Ltd (SIPL), which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (India).