Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr. Executive / AM –Youth & Movie Channels, Brand Solutions GroupApply Now Job ID 447156BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Posting Company The Walt Disney Company Job Posting Area The Walt Disney Company Date posted 04/20/2017
This role is to understand & implement the strategy of branded content business for Disney India across their youth platforms. This role will be responsible for creating, ideating, selling and servicing the branded content ideas for brand bindass. This role is responsible for brand solutions & execution for our youth & Movies Network.Apply Now
- Creative ideation - To come up and conceptualize best in market solutions for marketing challenges faced by partners. These solutions should be deep rooted in insights, trends, understanding of mediums and platforms.
- Servicing – This role will be responsible in servicing partners for all branded content projects. The objective will be to set the right expectations, create delight and ensure repeat opportunities of partnership.
- Trendspotting: To be ahead of the curve in the knowing of what’s going on in the industry, the brands that are active, the new trends across platforms and so on and so forth.
- Partner with the relevant sales team by creating innovative communication, engagement and promotional activities for Clients that help secure advertiser relationships.
- Pre-Sales and Post Sales Knowledge Management: Management of India Brand Solutions Share point to ensure timely and updated information on all sales pitches, programming, promos, content, LOB and marketing updates.
- Work across relevant TV business functional teams to create more value for the company and the Client’s consumer.
Basic QualificationsAt least 3-5 years of prior experience in understanding brand/marketing/creative/media/production role/ client servicing / account planning at an advertising agency.
- Understanding of brand and communication
- Competition landscape information
- Content trendspotter
- Creative understanding of audio visual
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Should be an expert in telling stories
- Understand production logistics
- Has demonstrated experience using interactive social and digital media to drive content / communication
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Powerpoint. Knowledge of keynote is an added bonus.
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results in a high-pressure environment with strict timelines for delivery. Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced environment; decision maker with the ability to work under pressure and drive ideas into action
- Strong partnering and interpersonal skills, able to build credibility and work collaboratively with cross functional peers.
- Exhibits a personal responsibility and commitment to his/her work; follow-through and accountability.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic