Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 551712BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted May. 03, 2018
Job Summary:Overall purpose of the role:-
Financial Analyst will be responsible to process vendor submitted invoices, prepare and distribute data oriented cost reports, process journal entries. Individual is expected to assist lead analyst to meet performance SLA’s and offer process improvement ideas/recommendations.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:-
- Verify vendor submitted invoices for proper documentation, accuracy and completeness. Validate billing amount, invoice back-ups, contractual terms and obligations to ensure that they are accurate, and as per Disney compliance. Identify circumstances where further information is required.
- Process service entries. Work with vendor and project manager if any issue with invoice arises. Work with lead analyst and the service center team to ensure that all vendor invoices get processed and paid on time. Expedite emergency and special handling payments.
- Assist lead analyst to meet invoice processing performance SLA’s: TAT, % conversion and backlog. Identify opportunity to value enhance process, offer process improvement recommendations to process lead.
- Offer superlative customer service experience to stakeholders.
- Prepare data oriented project and overhead cost reports. Provide basic trend analysis on financial data and operating performance. Process journal entries to correct cost mischarges.
Basic Qualifications:Experience & Qualification:-
Individual will be reporting to Finance Manager based in Mumbai office, will be part of COE and is accountable for processing invoices submitted by project managers and vendors
Additional Information:Skills Required:-
- Excellent knowledge of invoice processing, accounting procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of SAP is must. Working knowledge of basic to advance MS-Excel.
- Exceptional in customer service management.
- Detail-oriented, requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities.
About Walt Disney Imagineering:
Founded in 1952 as WED Enterprises to design and build the world’s first theme park — Disneyland — Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. WDI is the creative force that imagines, designs and builds all Disney theme parks, resorts, attractions and cruise ships worldwide. Imagineering’s unique strength comes from its diverse global team of creative and technical professionals, who build on Disney’s legacy of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment. The Imagineers who practice this unique blend of art and science work in more than 100 disciplines to shepherd an idea all the way from “blue sky” concept phase to opening day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Imagineering.