HR Business Partner Manager, Disney+ HotstarApply NowApply Later Job ID fd59f58a-ed17-4bcc-b67c-831cfd84ca4f Location Mumbai, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted May 23, 2022
Your Key Responsibilities
- Understand the business, stakeholders and roles and responsibilities thoroughly and maintain a strong sense of employee pulse
- Support HR interventions around key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, learning and development, rewards & recognition, etc.) to drive high engagement with talent, especially with remote/hybrid work setup
- Review current HR initiatives to identify opportunities for automation and streamlining
- Create and maintain HR reports, perform analysis and provide metrics/insights that will help us design interventions/solutions on retention, compensation, rewards, and recognition, engagement, employee surveys, etc
- Suggest best practices on team planning, succession planning, compensation, and benchmarking to ring-fence talent
- Develop strong partnerships with the HR COEs like HR Ops / Org & Talent Solutions / C&B, in the successful execution of people processes
What to Bring
- 4-5 years of relevant HR experience with a proven track record of managing HR processes end to end
- Conceptual knowledge of the HR domain in areas of performance management, compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, and learning
- Knowledge and experience in an organization with great HR practices and policies will be an added advantage
- Drive and agility for quick learning; flexible to perform in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities with a high focus on details
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Collaborative, positive working style with an ability to influence and persuade others
- We are customer obsessed
- We are audacious in vision and action
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue
- We respect everyone and every point of view
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
- We invest in each other's growth
- We bring our A-game and nothing else
- We take charge and get it done
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon.
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.