Manager - CreativeApply NowApply Later Job ID 770493BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Disney Licensing Date posted Dec. 14, 2020
Disney is seeking a passionate and commercially-minded Creative Manager with great ideas & eagerness to innovate in the fashion/apparel and accessories space, playing a key role in bringing our stories & characters to life through compelling products and experiences.
- Work directly with the Creative Lead in the development of seasonal trends, product toolkits & bespoke campaigns across apparel & accessories to lay the future blue print on creative, for an evolving consumer mind- set.
- Lead & mentor the Apparel, Accessories & Footwear team with a strong focus on innovation, creative thinking & an ON-POINT approach to accelerate business growth to achieve year end targets
- Collaborate & implement the creative strategy, working closely with the business teams for Direct-to-Retail & High Street Brands that we have partnerships with
- Partner with category management team & licensees in the range planning & product development, inspiring with high quality & compelling product concepts & designs across apparel, accessories & footwear, leveraging on knowledge of consumer insights & trends
- Act as brand guardian, ensure that product development and designs adhere to Disney brand standards and guidelines.
Basic Qualifications:Required Education & Experience :
Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, (Textile or Graphic Design with a strong Fashion sensibility)
NID / NIFT Graduates
The ideal candidate would be someone who is optimistic, passionate & curious. We are looking for a commercial minded & talented creative to influence new creative thinking & strategy to drive business results.
- 8 - 10+ years of design experience with relevant design work in Fashion Apparel, Accessories or Footwear.
- Strong Graphic Design skills on/across Fashion products mandatory
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and any related tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Disney brand, content & products
- Creative, out-of-the box visionary, capable of bringing forth ideas and concepts that deliver strong results
- Commercial minded, able to balance business goals with creative aesthetic and nuances
- Good understanding of fashion & apparel business as well as current market & design trends with an exceptional eye for style, design & detail
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple priorities at any given time
- Strong presentation skills – for external partners as well as software based (Power point / Keynote)
- Strong team player with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating across teams
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.