Manager - Finance & TaxationApply NowApply Later Job ID 786053BR Location Mumbai, India Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 04, 2021
Position at Disney Mumbai Office to manage cost center accounting, closing, controllership, audits & MIS reporting for revenue, programing and SG&A finance area.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for monitoring the month end work including posting invoices, preparing accruals, and reconciliations
- Responsible for handling cost center accounting, closing, audits, controllership etc.
- Responsible for handling Inventorization/Amortization for content purchases
- Preparation of controllership schedules on monthly basis for managements review
- Completion of monthly reporting to the respective teams
- Managing Audit of International entities in the European market
- Co-ordination with Auditors, finance team and business team for resolving audit queries
- Preparation of Balance sheet schedules on a monthly basis, identify risks if any
- General financial fulfillment of statutory requirements -Legal, Tax & Treasury
- Work on additional finance projects on regular basis, if required
Basic Qualifications:Qualification & Experience:
Minimum 6 to 8 years in the similar function
Additional Information:Skills Required:
- Should have experience of 5-7 years in the function of accounting or in Big 4 accounting firm
- Should have a team handling experience
- Should have working knowledge of SAP
- Working knowledge in E&A region will be useful
- Should have had worked on Audits
- Should have knowledge on IFRS, Ind AS
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).