Manager - Games ManagementApply Now Apply Later Job ID 725825BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 25, 2019
Responsible for managing and growing business relationships with Star India team across platforms. The role has the responsibility of driving partnership opportunities and maximize revenue goals for each account within the territory. This role will involve networking and face to face meetings, requiring excellent personal and presentation skills.
From time to time, the candidate will be asked to support and potentially lead initiatives as per needed.
- Manage and drive growth on opportunities across Games and Star India channels
- Diretct cooperation with internal partners leading to increase revenues and awareness for Disney games
- Building professional business relationships with key stakeholders across
- Hotstar - strategic alliance on promotion, distribution and streaming
- Media Network - strategic alliance on promotion and marketing
- Studio - strategic alliance on promotion and marketing
- Mashal Sports and India Super League - strategic alliance on sports games and eSports
- Creation and implementation of sales opportunities for games
- Ensure the effective local promotion of our products via Star
- Providing high-quality services in the area of responsibility
- Contribute to review of sales processes, templates and procedures
- Collecting and analyzing all relevant data
- Prepare calculation/analysis for offers and co-promotional campaigns
- Prepare all necessary documents, legal requirements and brand approvals
- Report progress and challenges to Senior Manager, Games
- General support requirements for business and marketing operations.
Basic Qualifications:Experience and Professional Qualifications required:
- Demonstrable experience and success of managing full priority account operations.
- Demonstrable experience and managing liaising with C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies.
- Strong and recent demonstrable experience on communication, presentation, planning and management.
- Well-versed in MS Office, especially PPT, DOC and XLS as well as Keynote.
- At least 3 years of proven experience on similar position in mobile/gaming industry;
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile/gaming industry and its competitive background;
- Understanding of mobile/game development processes, pipelines, workflows and tools;
- Direct contacts and experience in cooperation with global app stores, OEMs and carriers
- Very good knowledge of English
- Proactive and independent personality with strong planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving orientation
- Easily adjusting to changing environment/Fast learner
- Experience with AAA titles will be a plus
- Speaking Arabic a plus
- Ability to work well in a matrixed environment.
- Experience of managing a diverse set of stakeholders.
Additional Information:Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of gaming/app industry
- Excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen and coordination experience
- Highly organised, deadline orientated and self-motivated. Ability to think outside of the box.
- Self-motivated and self-starter who can act on own initiative.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.