Manager - PublishingApply NowApply Later Job ID 770765BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Disney Publishing Worldwide Date posted Dec. 17, 2020
Our businesses are genuinely diverse and dynamic. The range of work is impressive and challenging. Add to that the tremendous geographical coverage of this Region and you have a role which is truly varied. In view of APAC’s Publishing growth, we are now looking for an Commercial Manager, Publishing MENA/India to join our team in SAMENA team. The person could be based in India or UAE. The publishing business unit is divided in three parts – Print, Digital Products and Learning.
India/MENA manager- commercial will be responsible for driving growth across all countries with laser sharp focus on Key account management and NBD.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibilities:
- Full accountability of the financial targets
- Focus on NBD and growth of the business in line with financial targets
- Maximizing the digital integration opportunities in MENA in all countries via Operators, DTH, Apps and other platforms
- NBD for Digital products - Interactive Learning, Voice, Audio, E-books, Video and other emerging formats and mediums
- Ownership of Disney Press business – Responsible for working with the regional commercial managers on planning, forecasting and GTM to stabilize the business
- Regional Accounts – KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR all regional accounts.
- Key Account Management for Digital accounts- tracking subscriptions, content pipeline, call centers, promotions, scheduling etc.
- Partner with CPGP territory managers to work on NBD and Local promotions.
- Work closely with product operations team to launch new products and explore key gaps and whitespaces.
- Work closely with print partners in Key territories- Accounts management, conduct Quarterly and annual reviews and renew contracts.
- Content Localization and Innovation - Work on expanding the content innovation and localization for MENA and India.
- Master Licensees – Establish master licensees for low touch countries in MENA.
Basic Qualifications:Qualifications & Experience Required:-
- Relevant degree with 7 to 10 years’ experience in sale and key account management experience. Preferably in FMCG industry. Experience in publishing industry would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in client management and relationship building.
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills.
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory for this position.
- Must be able to communicate with different nationality and culture.
- Well-developed commercial and negotiation skills
- Can thrive within a large corporate environment, understand the dynamics and challenges of matrix organization.
- Organization savvy – to collaborate with all levels internally and externally.
- Highly independent and self-directed, as well as good team player.
- Strong analytical mind with understanding of business and financial concepts
About Disney Publishing Worldwide:
Disney Publishing Worldwide helps bring our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games.The business is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Publishing Worldwide.