Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager/Senior Manager - Youth & Movie Channels, Brand Solutions GroupApply Now Job ID 447155BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Posting Company The Walt Disney Company Job Posting Area The Walt Disney Company Date posted 04/20/2017
- This role is expected to drive the branded content business for Disney India across their youth and movie platforms. The business is dependent on the quality of ideas and great execution of the same.
- This role will be responsible for creating, ideating, selling and servicing the branded content ideas for brand bindass. Drive the brand solutions for our Youth & Movies Network.
- Drive the brand solutions for our Youth & Movies Network.
- Creative ideation & development of long term content strategy - To come up and conceptualize best in market solutions for marketing challenges faced by partners. These solutions should be deep rooted in insights, trends, understanding of mediums and platforms. Help better the long term content creation strategy.
- Creating IP’s – The core responsibility will be to create IP’s for brand bindass which will be scalable with a strong repeat value, brand friendly and have the right partners both from a sponsor as well as marketing/alliances stand point.
- Servicing – This role will be responsible in servicing partners for all branded content projects. The objective will be to set the right expectations, create delight and ensure repeat opportunities of partnership.
- Presentation skills - Innovative ways for presenting ideas and concepts.
- Leadership: To manage a varied and diverse role of people to ensure the output achieved is the best in the company’s interest and set examples for the industry.
- Stakeholder management : Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and ensure timely information is percolated to every stakeholder of the project.
- Trendspotting: To be ahead of the curve in the knowing of what’s going on in the industry, the brands that are active, the new trends across platforms and so on and so forth.
- Social Media Insights: Deep understanding of content & its’ ideal social media platform.
- Partner with the relevant sales team by creating innovative communication, engagement and promotional activities for Clients that help secure advertiser relationships, spending levels and/or drive incremental revenue on the channels.
- Pre-Sales and Post Sales Knowledge Management: Management of India Brand Solutions Share point to ensure timely and updated information on all sales pitches, programming, promos, content, LOB and marketing updates. Creating Case studies of implemented Brand Solutions.
Basic QualificationsAt least 8-10 years of prior experience in understanding brand/marketing/creative/media/production role/ client servicing / account planning at an advertising agency.
- Understanding of brand and communication
- Competition landscape information
- Content trendspotter
- Creative understanding of audio visual
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Should be an expert in telling stories
- Understand production logistics
- Should have managed a team before
- Business driven
- Has demonstrated experience using interactive social and digital media to drive content / communication