Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Producer / Supervising ProducerApply Now Job ID 447155BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Posting Company The Walt Disney Company Job Posting Area The Walt Disney Company Date posted 06/05/2017
This role is expected to drive the branded content business for Disney India across their youth platforms. The business is dependent on the quality of ideas and great execution of the same. This role will be responsible for ideating, creating, producing content for the brand bindass.Apply Now
- Creative ideation - Source, Conceive, and Develop New Fiction Shows for the TV and Digital Space. To come up and conceptualize best in market content solutions for AFP challenges faced by partners.
- Producing – This role will be responsible in Hands on with day to day operational and Creative supervision of AFP (FICTION) and short form content for our Youth Network. servicing partners for all branded content projects. The objective will be to set the right expectations with partners, create delight and ensure viewership / relatability amongst our viewers.
- Corresponding Creative feedback: Hands on supervision with operational departments such as Production Managements, Delivery of episodes, Timelines. Creative supervision and communication with OAP on episodic promos and requirements.
- Trendspotting: To be ahead of the curve in the knowing of whats going on in the industry, the brands that are active, the new trends across platforms and so on and so forth.
- Partner with the relevant sales team by creating innovative communication, engagement and promotional activities for Clients that help secure advertiser relationships, spending levels and/or drive incremental revenue on the channels.
- Develop collaborations for the Fiction shows with Creative Partners.
- Research for the Projects.
- Absolute Hands on with Timelines & Delivery of OPD episodes with Production Houses & Internal Programming.
- Accountable to the branded content leadership team for quality of ideas and business growth.
- Correspondence on creative feedback from time to time
- Co-ordination with Production Management, Programming, Marketing & OAP on Day to Day Operations – Episode deliveries, Episode roll-outs, Promo co-ordination, Material required for promos.
- Apart from this they will be part of all Creatives for respective OPD’s and short forms assigned to them.
- Accountable to external partners to ensure the agreed deliverables are executed with the standards of quality and creativity
Basic QualificationsAt least 8-10 years of prior experience in understanding brand/marketing/creative/media/production role/ client servicing / account planning at an advertising agency.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the FICTION SPACE.
- Completely acquainted to the Social Media & the digital content scene.
- Reading scripts, Having presentation skills, Being Well aware of the fiction space on Television.
- Competition landscape information
- Content trendspotter
- Should be an expert in telling stories
- Understand production logistics
- Has demonstrated experience using interactive social and digital media to drive content / communication
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results in a high-pressure environment with strict timelines for delivery. Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced environment; decision maker with the ability to work under pressure and drive ideas into action
- Strong partnering and interpersonal skills, able to build credibility and work collaboratively with cross functional peers.
- Exhibits a personal responsibility and commitment to his/her work; follow-through and accountability.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic