Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager / Sr. Manager- Dubbing OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 553887BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Media Networks Brand Media Networks Date posted May. 21, 2018
Job Summary:Summary of the role
To transact and execute all operational aspects pertaining to Dubbing Operations through timely service-delivery assurance, upholding process-compliance mandates rendering timely support to all DCVI-led localization initiatives
Areas of Responsibility
The ensure hands-on operations support, execution and process-compliance, to DCVI-led localization initiatives, from logistical support, dubbing budget/commercial & contractual negotiation, approvals & documentation, vendor management, expense & inventory ratification, dubbing asset provisioning, activity reporting and expense tracking & accrual reporting.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Commercial negotiations for Dubbing initiatives (Long-form & other)
- First line Contractual negotiations
- Empanelment of Dubbing Services Contractors (DSC) through Content Security procedures
- Process-compliance documentation administration & management (Agreement, POs, NDAs, AORs, etc)
- Dubbing process-compliance and operations expense reporting framework induction to DSC
- Dubbing activity tracking and reporting - for expense reporting & accruals and vendors’ invoice -processing
- Dubbing Inventory management
- Dubbing Operations Tracking System – dubbing records management
- Global Dubbing Systems local coordination (RADD, CAT, WONDERLAND, 5TH KIND, CHANNEL D, VISION, R2 etc.)
- Global reporting of all localization projects as per prescribed format on a regular basis
Basic Qualifications:Experience Required:
- Experience in any discipline of Operations
- Organization skills, projects management skills and documentation diligences
- Ability to understand Operations workflows and process-compliance mandates
- Adept in Operations Trackers and Systems for activity / expense reporting
- Vendor & Stakeholder management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven in a voluminous, high-pressure and fast paced Operations environment
- Aptitude for problem-solving and issue resolution
Additional Information:Skills Required:
- Cost Control Management, Process Compliance and Activity Reporting abilities.
- Audio Production Commercial & Contractual negotiations skills
- Activity and Expense Reporting acumen
- Functional Articulation and Good Communication skills - written & verbal
- Ability to make independent decisions and awareness to timely escalate issues
- Adaptability to evolving workflows and technological platforms, systems and processes
- Capability and willingness to take on a range of Operational roles across Operations functions
- Collaborative and inter-personal skills to build vendor and stakeholder relationships
- Good inter-personal skills to effectively interact & coordinate with all internal/external stakeholders
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Broadcasting (India) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.