Already applied?View Dashboard
Merchandise CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 553979BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Walt Disney International Date posted May. 16, 2018
Job Summary:The Merchandise Coordinator performs general clerical tasks and manages process and paperwork flow. Exhibit proficiency in all systems and processes related to merchandising. Communicate and follow up with internal and external partners and coordinate the flow of correspondence and information. Manage the operations and technical functions of merchandising as it pertains to the execution of product for retail sales at Disney Theme Park Merchandise to maximize productivity and efficiencies.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:
- Support Merchandise Planner to maintain the department item and grid list. Communicate add/drop assortment changes to help inform future orders.
- Review weekly sales performance and communicate recommendations to drive business performance
- Support leader with business insight and analytics to optimize in season opportunities and minimize liability.
- Partner with Merchandise Assistant to ensure all product releases are delivering on time and communicate any concerns immediately.
- Partner with Location Strategy & Allocation to confirm all in stock items are properly set up and selling in all intended stores.
- Proactively manage Planning tasks associated with all Pending Task Workbook issues, RTV’s and price changes.
- Identify stock concerns and proactively communicate action plan.
- Identify opportunities to improve store performance through assortment changes.
- Assist Planner with special projects, as needed.
- Support leader to achieve all financial objectives.
- Understand and utilize all tools to analyze business performance.
- Walk stores regularly.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven retail, product development, or related experience
- Proven knowledge of WDW retail systems, including VISION and SIMBA
- Demonstrated strong partnering and working relationship skills
- Demonstrated positive attitude with the ability to be responsive to feedback
- Proven ability to work with more than one leader
- Ability to work as part of a high performance team
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes
Additional Information:Skills Required:
- Proven strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with typing and strong computer technology skills
- Demonstrated initiative skills in the workplace
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.