Mgr - Strategy & Business IntelligenceApply NowApply Later Job ID 940402BR Location Mumbai, India Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Mar. 08, 2022
The person will work closely with the Business Head and the Director of Marketing the strategic planning process for the cluster by bringing together strategic insights on the industry and business trends, content and partnerships, which can be leveraged to ensure a clear leadership the Disney Kids portfolio (comprising Disney Channel, Hungama, Marvel HQ, Disney Junior and Disney International HD) and pave the way to leadership for the Infotainment channels of NatGeo and Nat Geo Wild.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:
Play a leading role in the strategic planning process to articulate, present and obtain buy-in for cluster wide strategic priorities and investments
- Identify and evaluate potential business opportunities to influence revenue through content and strategic partnerships
- Undertake all efforts towards market intelligence via close monitoring of market trends and competitor analysis to capitalize on gaps in the content eco-system, untapped consumers, strengths and liaise with functional heads to develop actionable plans
- Manage and execute high priority projects for the cluster end to end with limited supervision
- Closely monitor channel availability and develop plans with relevant stakeholders to improve conversion levels to viewership
- Understand the impact of new platforms and how to leverage them to drive revenue and fuel content
- Create financial models, white papers and presentations to support proposed business development and strategic opportunities
Basic Qualifications:Experience and Qualification required:
- MBA in Marketing / Strategy
- Post graduate Degree in Business Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Data Science
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Broadcasting (India ) Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.