Already applied?View Dashboard
Procurement RepresentativeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 601874BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 29, 2018
Job Summary:Overall Purpose of this role :-
The Procurement Representative will be a part of a team responsible for procurement activities, with a focus on customer service and client management, in support of The Walt Disney Company Business Units
Responsibilities:Areas of responsibility:-
The Procurement Representative will process purchase requests from the SAP system, apply a source of supply (if necessary) and existing terms. If a source of supply is unknown for a given request, the Procurement Representative will work with a Sourcing Specialist to identify, qualify and create a new source of supply. The procurement representative will support the various procurement initiatives within the company.
Basic Qualifications:Experience and Qualifications required for this role :-
- 1-2 years experience in procuring goods and/or services
- University degree in a quantitative discipline required
- Fluency in French language
Additional Information:Other skills :-
- Basic cost/data analysis
- Strong English written and communication skills
- Strong typing and ten-key skills
- Ability to work on a team in a collaborative environment
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Leverages the use of technology to accomplish tasks
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability/desire to work in a diverse environment
- Experience interacting with a purchasing and/or payables application
- Experience using SAP or other ERP systems (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of:
- supply chain management or procurement practices
- Microsoft Office Professional Suite
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).