Retail AllocatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712466BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
Support the Location Strategy team to validate and execute location assortment strategies. Maximize in-store revenue through the effective management of inventories and allocation of product to achieve intended business results.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:
- Partner with Location Strategy to ensure merchandise mix plans reflect differentiated assortments.
- Monitor business performance by category/location and identify trends and opportunities to enhance business results.
- Develop in-season strategies for under-performing SKUs and/or locations.
- Prepare and provide comprehensive recaps of newly implemented strategies.
- Identify, analyse, and report merchandise classification and store stock/sales information.
- Review and evaluate logistics, ship via’s, delivery days, and space productivity.
- Execute assortment plans based on business analysis, shop profile, and inventory/space considerations.
- Maximize allocation efficiencies through the use of the replenishment system.
- Manage set dates, execute location assortment strategies, and identify consolidation opportunities.
- Facilitate and/or participate with effective, value-added walk throughs with all key stakeholders.
- Capture space planning information to ensure system has updated data.
- Manage the execution of exit/entry assortment strategies.
- Participate in personal career development
Basic Qualifications:Experience & Qualification Required:
1-2 years merchandise or related experience
Additional Information:Skills Required:
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a team in a collaborative environment
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.