Already applied?View Dashboard
Retail AllocatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 553978BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Walt Disney International Date posted May. 16, 2018
Job Summary:The position supports the location strategy team to validate and execute location assortment strategies. maximize in-store revenue through the effective management of inventories and allocation of product to achieve intended business results
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:
- Partner with Location Strategy to ensure merchandise mix plans reflect differentiated assortments.
- Monitor business performance by category/location and identify trends and opportunities to enhance business results.
- Develop in-season strategies for under-performing SKUs and/or locations.
- Prepare and provide comprehensive recaps of newly implemented strategies.
- Identify, analyse, and report merchandise classification and store stock/sales information.
- Review and evaluate logistics, ship via’s, delivery days, and space productivity.
- Execute assortment plans based on business analysis, shop profile, and inventory/space considerations.
- Maximize allocation efficiencies through the use of the replenishment system.
- Manage set dates, execute location assortment strategies, and identify consolidation opportunities.
- Facilitate and/or participate with effective, value-added walk throughs with all key stakeholders.
- Capture space planning information to ensure system has updated data.
- Manage the execution of exit/entry assortment strategies.
- Participate in personal career development
Basic Qualifications:1-2 years of work experience in merchandise or related experience
Graduate in any discipline
Additional Information:Skills Required:
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a team in a collaborative environment
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Strong focus on maintaining TAT
- Experience using Oracle or other ERP systems (preferred)
- Basic knowledge with the following computer skills; Merchandise inventory planning related systems, financial planning and Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Basic knowledge of:
- Retail business
- Microsoft Office Professional Suite
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.