Senior AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 736986BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 23, 2020
- Responsible for monitoring the month end work including posting invoices, preparing accruals, and reconciliations
- Responsible for handling Inventorization/Amortization for content purchases
- Support & oversee activities of accounts payables process for SG&A with the contracted outsourced partner
- Monitoring & supervising various hygiene areas like invoices TAT, SLAs, resolutions, approvals, etc.
- Responsible for handling cost center accounting, closing, audits, controllership etc.
- Preparation of controllership schedules on monthly basis for managements review
- Completion of monthly reporting to the respective teams
- Assist the Internal Audit & Statutory Audit teams
- Maintain strong relationship with the business
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).