Senior AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 773304BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 16, 2021
This position is responsible for handling monthly, quarterly & annual accounting & closing work, payables, audits and controllership.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for handling Inventorization/Amortization for content purchases in SAP / Peoplesoft
- Handle cost accounting as per IFRS, US GAAP & local GAAPs as required
- Prepare and Review liability balance sheet schedules
- Complete monthly/ Quarterly reporting to management
- Preparation of monthly controllership & Balance sheet schedules for management review
- Prepare/Assist in preparation of various details for Internal Audit & Statutory Audit
- Participate in new initiatives and projects
- Communicating and develop good working relations with business teams will be key aspect for success
- Responsible for review of content acquisition deals
Basic Qualifications:Qualification & Experience Required :
- Strong Accounting background
- Strong excel skills
- SAP/People Soft experience is preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).