Senior Executive - CreativeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 725464BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 26, 2019
Disney is seeking a passionate and commercially-minded Senior Executive or an Assistant Creative Manager with great ideas and eagerness to innovate in the fashion/apparel space, playing a key role in bringing our stories and characters to life through compelling products and experiences.
- Define and implement the creative strategy for Direct-to-Retail & High Street Brands that we have partnerships with
- Derive new ways to pitch & approach new brands that are highly influenced by creative & consumer trends
- Develop seasonal & product toolkits and bespoke campaigns across apparel, accessories & footwear and lay the future thought process on creative, constantly evolving & re-inventing, keeping in mind the pace at which the market is growing
- Partner with category management team and licensees in the range planning and product development, inspiring with high quality concepts and designs across apparel, accessories & footwear
- Inspire and nurturing local country licensees towards compelling product development, leveraging on knowledge of consumer insights and trends.
- Act as brand guardian, ensure that product development and designs adhere to Disney brand standards and guidelines.
- Work directly with the Creative Lead in the development of seasonal trends and style guides for further sharing across creative teams in the region
Basic Qualifications:Basic Qualifications:
The ideal candidate would be someone who is optimistic, passionate and curious. We are looking for a commercial minded and talented creative manager to influence new creative thinking and strategy to drive business results.
- 5 – 8 years of design experience with relevant design work in Fashion, Accessories or Footwear.
- Passion for Disney brand, content and products
- Creative, out-of-the box visionary, capable of bringing forth ideas and concepts that deliver strong results
- Commercial minded, able to balance business goals with creative aesthetic and nuances
- Good understanding of fashion and apparel business as well as current market and design trends with an exceptional eye for style, design and detail
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple priorities at any given time
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and any related tools
- Strong presentation skills in Powerpoint / Keynote
- Strong team player with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating across teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, (Textile or Graphic Design with a strong Fashion sensibility)
NID / NIFT Graduates will be given preference.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.