Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Executive - DesignApply Now Apply Later Job ID 633583BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Date posted Jan. 28, 2019
- Work with the Product Development team to serve Licensees across all accounts in the Apparel Category.
- Develop and approve Disney, Marvel and Lucas Film art for licensees allocated to him or her as business development in the aforesaid accounts that grows with each passing year.
- Download style guides from DMC.
- Understand franchise attributes and design development for Licensee in Value, Mid- Tier and Premium Market.
- Use style guides effective to communicate ideas, provide design approvals, or develop designs & product concepts/mocks and put together trend driven collections.
- Review prototypes and final designs to approve of right art and branding.
- Work on OPA- The Online Product Approval Process.
- Work with the Marketing and Retail Team for their immediate requirements.
- Consolidate developments each season via each account.
- Ability to set range plans across multiple seasonal product launches through the year.
- Study upcoming trend reports across softline categories & capture latest trend directions in the
- designs/product concepts & pitches.
- 10- Maintain key licensee relationships on product development basis requirements on designs &
- 11- Will be responsible for ensuring excellence across everything we do: products, design, art.
- 12- Show a high level of awareness of current trends & technical knowledge (understanding production
- methods, materials, color, limitations in printing on fabric).
- 13- Act as a bridge between the product strategy & the product development teams with keen
- knowledge on market needs, limitations & opportunities. Ensure all information is clearly outlined
- & communicated.
- Graduate in Fashion Design with 3-5 years of experience in the fashion industry.
- Ability to develop and work with art/character in creative ways and have the ability to amalgamate it with seasonal fashion forecasted trends.
- Understand various graphic styles, printing techniques on varied mediums especially in the apparel category.
- Ability to create tech packs for the collection for our partners.
Additional Information:Skills Required
- High speed execution of Photoshop, Illustrator, Key Note.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Willingness to stretch him/ herself to achieve high standards of design.
About Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products.