Senior Executive - Financial AccountingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10073992 Location Mumbai, India Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 19, 2024
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team within the headquarters of The Walt Disney Company EMEA, with considerable scope for learning and career progression. The Compliance Team covers statutory accounting, technical accounting support, Sarbanes Oxley controls, VAT compliance, Transfer Pricing Calculations and bespoke projects. They provide guidance and support to the various accounting and finance teams based in the same London office, across EMEA and USA.
- Performance of quarterly and annual transfer pricing calculations, analysis to support calculation accuracy, and the preparation of journals for posting into SAP against hard deadlines.
- Design, test and maintain excel calculation models used in EMEA Transfer Pricing processes and ensure spreadsheet controls are implemented and operating effectively to a SOX standard.
- Ensure quarterly and annual Transfer Pricing review controls are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking timely completion of all Transfer Pricing deliverables.
- Document processes and maintain process documentation in line with contractual and business changes.
- Act as the key contact for transfer pricing on the TWDC UK Statutory interim and annual audit (preparing supporting schedules as needed).
- Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processes with the aim of maintaining the current high standard of service provided in a more efficient manner, and support on existing efficiency projects.
- Support on ad hoc Transfer Pricing and other analysis to meet stakeholder information needs.
- Provide cover for other Transfer Pricing team members when out of office.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Private Ltd, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).