Senior Executive - ResearchApply NowApply Later Job ID 842222BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 13, 2021
Research and Consumer Insights for the Kids genre. You will be a central repository of knowledge using insights, information and data collected through internal and external sources. You will liaise with various stakeholders across the business and be a strong contributor to the overall growth strategy of the business. You will participate in discussions and provide insights using data analysis as well as consumer led research.
You will work with large data, apply an analytical lens and present the findings in a clear and easy way. You will also be an active contributor to brand led consumer research and take charge of such brand led research projects. You will also liaise with the sales team and contribute to client pitches for all non-traditional sales properties
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility:
- Viewership Analytics:
- Weekly television ratings analysis, tracking and competition mapping for the kids genre
- Identifying the key viewership movements shaping the genre and TG viewing habits
- Sharing viewership insights with the programming team on weekly FPC planning and inputs on planning show launches
- On-air promo campaign pre and post evaluations for big ticket properties
- Provide inputs on marketwise viewership trends and identify potential markets to build
- Maintain regular weekly and monthly MIS
- Consumer Insights:
- Drive brand led primary market research as well as any other qualitative and quantitative research as required by the business
- Be completely responsible for all field projects from start to end including defining, leading and drawing insights and project closure
- Responsible for identifying new and emerging trends among the consumers and generating new ideas to grow the brand
- Management and Business Support:
- Support to marketing and PR teams on campaigns and external communication
- Provide support on all macro level TV viewership projects/analysis required by business
- Collaborate and provide support as per requirement across the company’s various lines of businesses as and when required
- Prepare presentations and data analysis to top management teams as and when required
- Be the point of contact for all Global queries and interactions
Basic Qualifications:Experience and Qualification Required:
2-3 years of work experience in research in a broadcasting company, thorough knowledge of BARC and its software is essential
Graduation in any discipline
Additional Information:Skills Required :
Competence in BARC software, Microsoft Excel & Power Point is necessary
Strong communication and presentation skills preferred
Prior experience in consumer research preferred
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Broadcasting (India ) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.