Senior Producer- Content Studio Fiction, Star PlusApply NowApply Later Job ID 10047561 Location Mumbai, India Business Disney Star Date posted May 26, 2023
The incumbent will lease with Production Houses to mine and develop path breaking concepts for Content Studio by consistently focusing on specific channel philosophy
- Scout for new talent (Showrunners) and concepts
- Shape and develop new shows – storylines and characters
- Recommend new concepts/ shows for launch
- Provide creative inputs on long term story arcs
- Performance of a portfolio of shows – TVR, TSV of shows
- Number of break-through characters created
- New talent identified
- Adherence to development & launch milestones
- Graduate/ P.G. in any stream. Preferably Mass Media
- Proven expertise, experience and solid track record in content ideation, hit shows
- Ability to build aspirational & novel concepts.
- Knowledge of Film & TV Production.
- Excellent Problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication & persuasion skills
Enterprising, dependable, integrity, foresight.
About Disney Star:
Star has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Pvt Ltd (SIPL), which is part of a business we call Disney Star.