Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant Manager - Ad SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 518291BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Media Networks Brand Media Networks Date posted 01/11/2018
Overall Purpose of the Role :-
A target oriented sales professional with clear defined goals to achieve.
Exploring business potential, opportunities & clientele across categories to secure profitable business volumes for Hungama. Identifying and networking with prospective clients / partners; generating business from existing accounts and opening new territories to source revenues. To offer solutions on the channel through effective liaison with clients & their media agencies. To seek out and create commercial opportunities for the advertiser, through innovations, editorial integrations etc.
Areas of Responsibility :-
Adopting customer centric initiatives; dedicated servicing by ensuring service quality norms for campaigns
• Developing & implementing best practices to create a partnership practice with agencies. Starting with timely revert on a brief given to ensuring maximum shares in the advertiser’s media plans.
• Crucial attributes required – Negotiation & sales forecasting.
• Multi-tasking and collaborating with the internal team to ensure excellence in service delivery
• Providing timely feedback & forecasts reports on clients along with market information and competition tracking.
Basic QualificationsExperience and Qualifications Required:
6 - 8 years of experience in electronic media sales domain
Additional InformationSkills Required:
- Persuasion & strong affinity for KYC ( know your customer - media budgets & advertising trends )
- Identifying decision makers and gauging advertising spends there on.
- Strong bend for perception led sales.
- Continuous engagement to ensure top of the mind recall for the brand.