Sr Executive - Localization OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 881649BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 11, 2021
To transact and execute all operational aspects pertaining to Localization Operations through timely service-delivery assurance, upholding process-compliance mandates rendering timely support to all DCVI-led localization initiatives.
Responsibilities:Areas of Responsibility
The ensure hands-on operations support and Project Management skills including tracking of all dubbing projects for DCVI India servicing multiple Business verticals – Media Networks, Studios Motion Pictures, Disney+Hotstar, NGC, and the Star Network Channels. Execution and process-compliance to all DCVI led localization initiatives from logistical support, first line contractual negotiations, approvals & documentation, vendor management, expense and inventory ratification, dubbed asset provisioning, activity reporting and expense tracking and accrual reporting.
Key Responsibility Areas
- End to end Project Management
- First line Contractual negotiations
- Empanelment of Dubbing Services Contractors (DSC) through Content Security procedures
- Process-compliance documentation administration & management (Agreement, POs, NDAs, AORs, etc)
- Dubbing process-compliance and operations expense reporting framework induction to DSC
- Dubbing activity tracking and reporting - for expense reporting & accruals and vendors’ invoice -processing
- Dubbing Inventory management
- Localization Operations Tracking System – dubbing records management
- Global Dubbing DCVI Systems alignment (Symphony, RADD, BOLT, CAT, WONDERLAND, 5TH KIND, CHANNEL D, VISION, R2, Shield, Enterprise Systems Access: MyID etc.)
Basic Qualifications:Experience & Qualification Required -
- Domain experience of the dubbing industry, vendors and talent therein
- Experience in any discipline of Operations
- Organization skills, projects management skills and documentation diligences
- Ability to understand Operations workflows and process-compliance mandates
- Adept in Operations Trackers and Systems for activity / expense reporting
- Vendor & Stakeholder management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven in a voluminous, high-pressure and fast paced Operations environment
- Graduate in any Discipline
- Project Management, Process Compliance and Activity Reporting abilities.
- Audio Production Contractual negotiations skills
- Activity and Expense Reporting acumen
- Functional Articulation and Good Communication skills - written & verbal
- Ability to make independent decisions and awareness to timely escalate issues
- Adaptability to evolving workflows and technological platforms, systems and processes
- Capability and willingness to take on a range of Operational roles across Operations functions
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Broadcasting (India ) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.