System Analyst Manager - PMOApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10057804 Location Mumbai, India Business The Walt Disney Company (India) Date posted Sep. 27, 2023
Job Summary– You will be responsible for creating roadmap and actively managing backlog for business solutions and products at DisneyStar. Looking at someone who has experience in end-to-end product management and has worked with senior business executives and key business stakeholders to ensure effective software product implementation and operationalizing product releases to realize expected business objectives/goals/benefits. Expected to deliver results in fast paced agile work environment working closely and collaboratively with engineering team and managing expectations of key business stakeholders at the same time. Candidates with track record of working with media business executives and prior work experience of media Ad Sales, Sales Ops is a huge plus.
About the team – Team is uniquely positioned to understand the pain points, aspirations of users from various linear media business units. Business Units success is team’s north star metric. Individual team member is responsible for understanding needs of a specific business units/portfolio and drive product roadmap, data solutions to meet the current and future needs of BU. As a team we are responsible for designing functional solutions, work with UX designer (in the team) to build user journeys and helps solicit feedback by articulating mocks to business users. Exciting opportunity to be part of team that helps transform media business units, improve efficiency, innovate and explore new revenue opportunities.
Reporting To – Business Analyst, PMO
- Drive data analysis requirements to build scalable solutions in-house or leveraging COTS solutions to make sure IP remains within Disney Star technology stack and managing TTM to match business needs.
- Define north star success criteria for initiatives. Make sure “North star” is jointly agreed/aligned with Key business stakeholders.
- Define key product/solution performance metrics for e-2-e solutions and drive business outcomes for business units.
- Lead the business analysis, discovery / design thinking sessions to accurately capture business requirements. Collaborate with UX to research users, jobs or business tasks at hand and develop functional solutions to make sure all business needs are met before grooming solution with engineering teams.
- Author PRD, backlog grooming and driving high level implementation with engineering teams.
- Work with data analysts, engineering to come up with solution that meets and exceeds defined success criteria. Collaborate with engineering, UX and business functions to design most effective business solutions.
Skills & Attributes for success - Product Management, Stakeholder management, Agile - Jira. Candidates with technical background, with proven experience of working with technology teams are preferred.
Preferred Education & Experience- Bachelor’s In engineering, MBA/Exec-Ed (optional) with relevant work experience of 7+ years on B2B2X products/digital transformation projects/enterprise scale technology solutions is a must. Prior knowledge of media Ad Sales business/programming and distribution is preferred but not must-have ask.
About The Walt Disney Company (India):
Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Pvt Ltd (SIPL), which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (India).
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.