Training-Customer Support Manager, Disney+HotstarApply Now Apply Later Job ID 2d5abce1-ed51-4a64-8baf-c2a74ed76e70 Location Mumbai, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted Dec. 15, 2023
- Develop and coordinate training programs (online, offline, and coaching) and content plans for various target groups (CS New Hire, Existing CS team training, TTT for Partners)
- Conduct Train the Trainer courses on product knowledge, process, and systems etc·
- Develop the training plans for soft skills and communications skills (across various lines of service, chats, social media, and calls) and targeted training on delivering quality metrics on Customer Support
- Involve coaching teams across multiple Geographies and Cultures to localize training
- Conduct periodic training Needs Analysis and develop programs to improve existing CS service levels
- Coordinate training calendar, participation, certification process, etc.
Skills & Attributes for Success
- Deep understanding of adult learning concepts and techniques
- Understanding of contact center technology, processes, and operations
- Strong training /accreditation program design experience
- Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Customer-centric and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Preferred Education & Experience
- Graduation from a reputable institution is required, and having a PGDBM/MBA degree would be advantageous.
- 3+ years of proven track record in designing and developing training materials
- Exposure to CRM systems (e.g.: Salesforce, Freshdesk or others), Training content creation tools / LMS, Live chat and digital servicing channels will be an added advantage
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.