Already applied?View Dashboard
Lawyer (f/m/d)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 712475BR Location München, Bavaria, Germany Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
with strong interest in the German media, competition, copyright, telecommunications and data protection law. This position is a direct report to the head of Legal Department.
- Draft, review and negotiate business-typical contracts in various fields also with foreign language partners
- Provide direction and guidance in connection with all legal issues related to media and consumer law
- Analysis and advice in connection with Disney compliance, customer relationship and other matters arising out of the day-to-day operations of a large entertainment company
- Provide direction and oversight of Legal service for various projects as well as the associated voting processes
- Qualified candidate will have two exams (qualification of judgeship), 2nd state examination with at least fully satisfactory (German grade “vollbefriedigend”)
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a law firm or legal department of a media company or a holding company
- Solid knowledge of civil law, particularly with regard to contract and consumer Law
- Knowledge of labor law and insolvency law are advantageous
- Superior negotiation, drafting, and writing skills; as well as ability to problem solve in an efficient, business-friendly, creative manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).