Manager (f/m/d) Marketing & PR SearchlightApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746689BR Location München, Bavaria, Germany Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Feb. 10, 2020
Manager (f/m/d) Marketing & PR Searchlight
this role supports the Head of Studio Marketing to manage theatrical release planning and marketing for Searchlight titles across the GSA region and has responsibility for the necessary PR Marketing Searchlight
- Working closely with Head of Marketing Studios, communicate, review and approve marketing strategies, campaigns, budgets and materials for all territories across the region
- Work with Head of and team to define overarching brand and title marketing strategy and objectives using strategic analysis and frameworks for Searchlight
- Support Head of in contributing to AOP planning process across the region for Searchlight
- Work with Head of and team to develop creative advertising materials for Searchlight campaigns across the region, managing agencies as appropriate also in regards to PR
- Work with Searchlight publicity and Searchlight international home office to develop and execute film festival strategy across the region, liaising with festival producers and film-makers as appropriate
- Serve as Searchlight brand guardian, champion the brand, facilitate positive alignment and collaboration whilst managing complex issues and timeframes across the region
- Be key point of information for Head of and Searchlight intl HO across all matters pertaining to GSA, demonstrating effective and timely upstream communication.
- Represent GSA in key Studios meetings, VCs and calls, presenting to Regional and Burbank studios leadership, TWDC leadership
- Support the Head of in building and maintaining important and successful relationships with our key stakeholders, especially Searchlight intl Home Office
- Attend and represent GSA at Studios Marketing meetings and summits
- Be pro-active and show latitude in determining key priorities
- At least 5 years of professional experience in localization and dubbing with cinema and studios background
- Significant, extensive & proven experience at Manager level in Theatrical Marketing or Release Planning and PR strategies
- Experience and understanding of theatrical distribution across GSA, especially applied to independent/arthouse film.
- Effective communication and relationship management
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the media market and market developments for cinema and studios relevant themes
- Ability to work in a timely manner
- Structured, self-responsible operation
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Strong PC skills and SAP knowledge
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.