Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Disney+Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 726091BR Location München, Bavaria, Germany Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 22, 2019
Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Disney+
In this position you will work closely with the Acquisition Director and support our Global & Regional Performance Marketing team to ensure the delivery of the GSA Performance Marketing Plans and to define and execute the performance marketing strategy in GSA
- Develop and support the executing of a cross-channel approach for digital marketing campaigns to drive subscriber acquisition
- Own the local optimization plans and feed into Regional & Global testing committees
- Work with Owned media, Partnerships & Brand marketing to integrate acquisition plans
- Daily check of campaigns and performance in DSPs/FBM & Analytics & DMP & IAS & Dashboard
- Stand by for adjusting (programmatic) campaigns in DSPs / FBM and GSA specific Publisher relationships (including PMP deals)
- Provide Benchmarks analysis on best performing ads and competitor activity
- Support regional affiliate lead with Local management / support of affiliate partners
- Provide insight and input on local publishers, opportunities and tactics to target new audiences and optimize measurement metrics
- Deliver most effective Cost of Acquisition (CPA) and expected Subscriber Volume
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- 5+ years experience in a Performance Marketing role
- Acquisition expertise from a subscription or DTCI business is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced trading environment
- Top knowledge in programmatic advertising, social advertising, SEA, Affiliate
- KPI focused & extremely comfortable with data in self-serve environments
- Experienced in attribution modelling, conversion optimization as well as developing a comprehensive tracking set up
- Experienced working with creative teams to develop concepts and bring messaging to life
- Top understanding of local performance trends and a good network into the performance marketing industry
- Successful track record in Performance Marketing with in-depth experience of digital.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel, Google analytics, tableau experience preferred.
- Exposure to working with key campaign management tools and platforms
- Understanding of market nuances and dynamics
- Ideally, experience of working in an international matrix organisation.
- Excellent English and German language skills
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).