Supervisor Customer RetentionApply NowApply Later Job ID 768598BR Location München, Bavaria, Germany Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 10, 2020
- Definition of CRM relevant channels and execution of according communication measures incl. performance evaluation and optimization based on pre-defined KPIs
- Development and design of relevant channel messaging (e.g. email, SMS/Push etc.)
- Development and design German market specific communication campaigns to deliver against set of KPIs
- Lead overall test, evaluate the learnings and implement improvements across all lines of business
- Understanding of local market, competitors and CRM trends
- Alignment with digital and social team to coordinate outbound messaging and management of creative teams to define creative concepts and build creative assets
- Interface with regional resource for Campaign
- A minimum of several years' retention expertise from a subscription business is mandatory
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or similar
- KPI focused & extremely comfortable with data in self-serve environments
- Results-focused with campaign experience in test and learn at a customer and campaign level
- Proven CRM track record
- Experience delivering multiple campaigns across multi-channels
- Local language essential and awareness of local trends / preferences
- Understanding of market nuances and dynamics
- Ideally, experience of working in an international matrix organization.
- Excellent English and German language skills
Additional Information:You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations (mandatory) and the earliest possible starting date.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.