Already applied?View Dashboard
Supervisor Strategic Marketing Disneyland Paris (f/m)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 484244BR Location München, Bavaria, Germany Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted Sep. 01, 2017
Job Summary:The Walt Disney Company (Germany) in Munich is looking for a
Supervisor Strategic Marketing Disneyland Paris (f/m)
In close collaboration with the leadership of Disneyland Paris and the local marketing & sales team, you will act as a strategic thinking partner for the German and Swiss markets and lead the country marketing and sales strategy to optimize our targeted attendance and revenues.
- Lead the Marketing & Sales Annual Operating Plans (AOP) for Germany & Switzerland; using market, competitive, consumer data/insights, past guests’ history and business data to identify key issues, challenges and opportunities and propose appropriate strategies and initiatives
- Lead any deep-dives or country specific strategic “growth” projects, including data analysis, briefing Consumer Insights team, pulling key learnings, recommendation and validation of strategies and brief to Central and Country marketing teams
- Following pan-European recommendation, will define the country specific annual offers and communication architecture as part of AOP, including timing, length, phasing and frequency of offers/campaigns
- Aligns Marketing and Sales strategies with central teams in Paris (Marketing, Sales, Revenue Management)
- BA/BS in Economics, Tourism or Management
- Minimum of 3-4 years professional experience in Marketing in either Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Luxury, Cosmetic or Travel industry
- Proven ability to lead business plan development and present clear recommendations to senior management
- Fluent in English and German and good command of French, ideally with an experience abroad (work/ studies)
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to motivate and work collaboratively with cross-functions peers and multi-cultural teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship management with key business partners
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, i.e. Excel and Power Point
Additional Information:This is an exciting opportunity for someone to continue to build on their skills whilst gaining experience of working in a fast paced environ-ment. If you possess the capabilities that will help us achieve our goals, apply now. Please include your earliest start date and salary require-ment.
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Germany), GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.