Coordinator Deal Management GSA & Benelux (f/m/d)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 774246BR Location Munich, Bavaria, Germany Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 12, 2021
Coordinator Deal Management GSA & Benelux (f/m/d)
on a two years fixed term contract.
The Deal Management Coordinator GSA & Benelux is supporting to manage all digital transactional license agreements. The position holder offers intensive pre-and post-sales support to the digital sales and digital account management team in order to maximize EHVL/EST and TVOD revenues. The Deal Management Coordinator ensures premium client service to all digital customers and introduces and maintains an innovative approach to Sales Development and rights management in the digital world and thus to optimize efficiency, information and work flows.
- Working in the team and with defined digital TVOD/EHV (EST) clients to support digital releases for features and series across GSA and Benelux
- Product availability and wholesale pricing management for digital license agreements using internal databases
- Maintaining and communicating windowing and holdbacks to recognize and flag risks and opportunities to deal management and digital sales team
- Offering intensive post-sales support to digital sales team and to assure optimal content flow and refresh in order to enhance transactional services and digital revenues
- Liaising with legal, finance, technical and accounting team in order to manage pre- and post-sales support
- Responsibility for critical date management in all digital agreements and internal communication of these (renewals, options, etc.)
- University degree preferably finance/legal or economic background
- At least 2 years’ experience in Contract Management preferably in media industry and ideally in digital media rights distribution
- Previous experience in contract management, preferably in media/digital rights
- Team Player
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience with CRM-database
- All MS office (with particular emphasis on Excel)
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
Additional Information:You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.