Manager Country Strategy GSAApply NowApply Later Job ID 10004830 Location Munich, Germany Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jul. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
In close collaboration with his/her Senior Manager, Country heads, and local marketing teams, the Country Strategy Manager will act as a strategic thinking partner for the German, Swiss and Austrian markets and lead the countries’ marketing and sales strategy to deliver targeted attendance and revenue of the countries Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Lead various initiatives defined in the AOP, incl. Message architecture (timings, messages) and commercial activation plans for Commercial Committee preparation
- Lead the AOP: collect and analyze the latest consumer data and business performance to update Countries Factbook, identify main issues, challenges, and opportunities and propose the most appropriate strategies and action plans.
- Lead the Long-Term Plan and develop relevant strategies for both Germany and Switzerland, based on data analysis, pulling key learnings and recommendations. Build business cases and rationales for investments validation
- Be responsible for all in-depth analysis and strategic growth projects specific to each of the markets, by briefing the key Central teams (Consumer Insight, …), developing key learnings and strategic recommendations in order to validate the projects
The Experience We Require From You:
- Education: Minimum BA level, Bac +5 in Business Schools or similar education (MSc)
- Minimum of 5/6 years’ professional experience in Marketing or Consultancy in either Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Luxury, Cosmetic or Travel industry.
- Native German, fluent in English, and French is a plus. Ideally with an experience abroad (work/ studies).
- Strong business writing and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Proven ability to lead business plan development and present clear recommendations to senior management.
- Proven ability to influence others at all organizational levels & manage a large volume of complex work effectively and efficiently
- Motivate and work collaboratively with cross-functions peers and multi-cultural teams, in a complex matrix organization
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid working is available
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Germany GmbH, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.