Manager Creative (f/m/d)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 768965BR Location Munich, Bavaria, Germany Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 25, 2020
The Manager Creative reports to the Senior Manager Marketing and will be responsible for developing and executing best in class creative campaigns for our Disney+ content campaigns with strong story-telling elements.
- Develop outstanding creatives for the most important content IPs ensuring brand, performance, customer management and PR campaigns that are delivered on time and are fully synchronized and integral of the overall creative concept and guidelines
- Deliver campaigns that have strong story-telling elements across all communication channels to inspire and to activate customers in all respective target groups
- Manage the day to day of the creative services for Disney+ GSA and be point person for all Disney+ asset needs and requests
- Manage the asset and localization workflow for all local marketing material, handle the content management for all content with studios / head office
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders (e.g. Social and Digital teams, Media team, Disney Channel) to ensure assets are developed and delivered within given deadlines
- Track and ensure agencies/designers are supplied with the content/ information they need in order to execute briefs
- Lead creative agencies, manage and resource agency requirements (as needed)
- Strong Outstanding creative capabilities and execution skills
- Background / experience – Entertainment industry & passion and knowledge of series and movies
- Results driven approach that uses data to drive thinking and decisions
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Meticulous organizational skills with excellent ability to manage own and others time
- The right collaborative, influencing and relationship building skills to be effective in a large global matrix organisation
- Able to work autonomously with some supervision
Additional Information:You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.