Manager Deal Management Benelux (f/m/d)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 774241BR Location Munich, Bavaria, Germany Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 12, 2021
Manager Deal Management Benelux (f/m/d)
on a fixed term maternity cover contract (18 months).
The Manager Deal Management Benelux & Formats is responsible for manging linear and SVOD license agreements across the Benelux region. The position holder offers intensive pre-and post-sales support to the Sales Manager in order to maximize linear and SVOD as well as Formats revenues. He/She/It also will be an expert to work in the internal database systems. The Manager Deal Management Benelux & Formats ensures premium client service to all customers in Benelux and introduces and maintains an innovative approach to Sales Development and rights management and thus to optimize efficiency, information and work flows.
- Central contact person for a defined Benelux and Formats clients
- Product availability management for license agreements using internal databases across Benelux
- Close coordination with Sales Team, clients and Disney+ Team
- windowing and holdback expert to recognize and flag risks as well as opportunities to sales team
- intensive post-sales support to Sales Manager and to assure optimal content flow and refresh in order to enhance services and maximize revenues
- Liaising with legal, technical and finance / accounting teams amongst other internal departments.
- Responsible for critical date management in all agreements and internal communication of these (renewals, options, etc.)
- To be expert and super-user in internal database systems
- University degree with legal/economic background
- At least 5 years’ experience in Contract Management preferably in media branch media rights distribution
- Previous experience in contract management, ideally in Media/digital rights
- Team Player
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience with CRM-databases
- Firm with MS office products (with particular emphasis on Excel)
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great knowledge of the linear and digital business and personal
Additional Information:You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.