Senior Manager Marketing (f/m/d)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 768964BR Location Munich, Bavaria, Germany Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 25, 2020
The Senior Manager Marketing will lead and manage a marketing and creative team for all content related marketing to deliver best in class campaigns across all channels for our General Entertainment Content on our DTC platform.
- Build a top marketing & creative team for General Entertainment Content and deliver outstanding campaigns and set-up workflows and processes with the headquarter in the UK/US
- Conception, development and execution of 360-degree campaign strategies & plans for specific content IPs, ensuring all campaigns are fully synchronized with brand, digital, performance, customer management and PR
- Work closely with the research and the brand marketing team to develop a joined strategy for customer growth and development of the overall market share, optimize the overall customer journey
- Collaborate with content and the planning teams to identify the right mix of diverse content campaigns to maximize sign-ups and conversion into the DTC platform – synchronizing editorial and marketing plans
- Support CRM to develop retention strategies and align within the overall marketing plan
- Understand the competitive environment from both a platform and content perspective (TV, SVOD & Theatrical), applying insights to gain competitive advantage
- Responsible for a significant marketing budget
- Strong strategic and creative marketing capabilities and execution skills
- Passion for TV and film as well as knowledge of subscription services and the broader media landscape
- Meticulous organizational skills with excellent ability to manage own and others time
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- The right collaborative, influencing and relationship building skills to be effective in a large global matrix organization
- Strong business sense and results driven approach that uses data to drive thinking and decisions
- Strong multi-tasker with high level of attention to detail: managing multiple projects and campaigns at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong team player – positive and proactive
Additional Information:You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.