Senior Manager Trading Lead (f/m/d)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 769120BR Location Munich, Bavaria, Germany Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 20, 2020
The Senior Manager Trading Lead reports to the Senior Vice President / General Manager Media GSA and is responsible for the overall performance planning of Disney+, the development of further growth strategies and project management of key initiatives.
- Leading development of Disney+ annual strategy and planning by leveraging market and competitor insights to further accelerate growth
- Identify main factors driving sub acquisitions, content engagement and churn, and contribute to plans to improve performance in these key areas
- Partner with EMEA Data Analytics and Commercial Performance & Planning teams to collaborate on action plans (best practices)
- Work with Disney+ local team to assess efficiency of actions, project management of key initiatives and establish new processes and workflows
- Prepare quarterly review presentations to the EMEA team, including an analysis of past performance and objectives for the following quarter
- Prepare any other presentations required by senior management regarding Disney+ performance and/or strategy
- Gain thorough understanding of Disney+ P&L and identify levers to improve financial performance
- Experienced professional with consulting and/or business analysis background. Experience in data analysis and/or finance would be a plus
- The skillsets required for this role is analytical and strategic thinking abilities, and the capacity to work at pace and mobilize the team around action plans and execute key projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with capacity to influence stakeholders and develop high quality presentations for senior management
- Experience in establishing business processes and structure new processes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work in a complex multinational environment in which scope of roles and organization structures are still in the making
- At the same time highly collaborative and self-sufficient, i.e. with capacity to perform his/her own data analysis and build prepare his/her own presentations
Additional Information:You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.