Supervisor Production (f/m/d)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 765193BR Location Munich, Bavaria, Germany Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Aug. 31, 2020
- Ensure the execution of projects (in some cases supervising them), ensuring high quality outputs are delivered on time and within budget
- Prepare green-lights, monitor production health and safety and standards relating to working with minors and talent
- In partnership with the production manager take responsibility for managing the project slate in all stages of development and on-going management in production
- Make decisions/manage rounds of approval on creative concepts within the area of responsibility and within pre-set guidelines to ensure consistency with brand guidelines and wider product strategy
- Drive the creative approach to projects from conception to delivery to ensure the best possible creative output
- Manage multiple projects, coordinating internal and external resource to ensure effective delivery on time and within budget
- Take responsibility for the management of a smaller area, being the first level decision-maker for projects to ensure effective delivery
- Take responsibility for effective management of own personal workload
- Degree in Media Studies
- Completed TV traineeship or equivalent training
- Professional work experience in TV stations, production companies or within an international media group
- Profound knowledge of German and international TV and Streaming landscape
- Experience in project management
- Quickly adopts to the structures of an international company
- Characterized by a cooperative and team-oriented way of working
- Convinces with communicative and creative abilities
- Stays focused and prudent under heavy workload
- Very good language skills in German (spoken & written)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
Additional Information:If you are interested, please apply with supporting documents. Please include your earliest start date and salary requirement.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.