Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainers and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
学习区管理员—南京Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 543500BR Location Nanjing, Jiangsu, China (Mainland) Business Disney English Date posted Feb. 25, 2020
Create a friendly, guest-focused experience anchored around the 4 keys standard of Disney service and experience: Safety, Courtesy, Efficiency and Show. Adhere to service, safety and operational standards, policies and procedures. Ensure the club house area is run in an effective and efficient manner.
- Administer learner check-in andregistration when they enter the club house.
- Confirm the identity of parents whenlearners leave the club house.
- Assume the responsibility oflearner’s safety and security in the club house.
- Help to organize and participate incenter marketing, academic and social events as needed.
- Apply hand sanitizer to everylearner.
- Ensure that data discrepancies incheck-in lists are clearly documented and appropriately communicated.
- Other tasks assigned by operationssupervisor.
Serviceand Operational Standards
- Ensure learner safety and securityin clubhouse.
- Ensure all guests (includinglearners, guardians, cast members, visitors) are greeted in a warm and friendlymanner when entering into Clubhouse
- Ensure all guests (includinglearners, guardians, cast members, visitors) departure with fond farewell, andusing learner’s names when checking out of Clubhouse.
- Assist to comply inquiries and needs of learnersand their guardians in time and at all time.
- Provide feedback to trainers, courseconsultants, the LLD or Center Manger on learner and parent issues that arise.
- Assist in the reception area ifneeded.
- Understand the operations manual andadministrative procedures as well as be able to articulate Disney Englishprograms and courses.
- Experience with and passion about working with children and strong team spirit.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- High level of personal integrity and credibility.
- Excellent verbal communication and the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and can accept flexible working time including weekends and evenings.
- English proficiency
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
About Disney English:
Experience a new culture while giving kids the gift of English! With locations across China, the Disney English program uses the "Disney Immersive Storytelling Approach," which utliizes Disney characters to make learning more fun. Our teachers engage children (ages 2-12) the way they naturally learn, through song, interactive games, role-play and above all, fun! Disney English teachers are well-supported with classroom materials/plans, as well as with help settling into expat life; those who want to experience more of China can often transfer to different cities. Through Disney English, educators get the experience of a lifetime while teaching students life-long skills.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney English Training (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney English.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.