Account ExecutiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 913862BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
Responsible for building strong relationships with clients & their agencies – agency investment teams for AEs assigned to holding companies; agency strategy/planning teams for AEs assigned to categories, while driving revenue. A critical part of being a successful Account Executive is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences and translating those into sellable opportunities.
Reports to the Director, Sales.
- Strategically position our solutions & ideas (linear and/or digital) in the market to drive revenue and win business
- Position all benefits and key selling propositions including multi-media sports, entertainment, and news solutions
- Serve as a thought leader in the marketplace (linear and/or digital) across video, social, display, data, etc.
- Partner with internal sales teams (linear and/or digital) on ways to increase opportunities to benefit all revenue across portfolio
- Participate and successfully dominate in scatter marketplace (linear and/or digital)
- Execute expertly and partner with multi-media or addressable teams on any RFPs or ideas as well as upfront
- Provide direction to solutions team to ensure all of our tentpole opportunities have strong multimedia and or addressable components
- Leverage creative solutions to increase Disney’s win rates and ensure that we are delivering against all lines of business
- Craft client specific strategies that drive IP enabled media and data strategies that create yield opportunities for the company
- Partner with programmatic sales teams to craft and execute automated strategies internally and externally
- Contribute to a positive culture of inclusion, and uphold the values of Disney Ad Sales
- Ability to multi-task and navigate large complex organizations
- Must be excellent at communication and possesses presentation skills that engage a room and foster continuous dialog
- Demonstrated a track record of revenue growth & superior client interactions
- Strong network of key client and agency partners
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; ability to “own the room”
- Positive, detail oriented, self-starter
- Willingness to travel
- Must have working knowledge digital landscape and platforms
- Demonstrated track record of revenue growth & superior client interactions
- Must have established, senior level relationships with advertising agencies and brands directly
- Proven success in prospecting, cold calling and pursuing new business
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell value not just price
- 6+ years of media sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.