Already applied?View Dashboard
Ad Operations AssociateApply Now Apply Later Job ID 723205BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 08, 2019
The Ad Operations Associate position will be responsible for supporting efforts within the pre and post-sale lifecycle of an advertising campaign. This role works closely with Digital Planning and Account Management on all operational needs including proposal builds, media plan revisions, ad system data entries, creative posting and reporting.
- Supports Planners and Account Managers on pre and post campaign related tasks
- Point of contact for implementing agency and client requests such as booking digital inventory, flight adjustments, and ensuring accuracy with deal points
- For smaller list of accounts, acts as client’s main point of contact for pre and post-sales support
- Assist Planners on responding to RFPs, this may include filling out agency templates, pulling collateral for client submission, reviewing inventory availability and executing plan revisions
- Assist Account Managers with acquiring, testing and uploading creative assets into Disney’s ad serving system, screenshots and report packaging
- Engages with product teams as required for successful implementation of ad placements. Troubleshoots with Technical Ad Production when technical issues arise.
- Works with Revenue Yield Management and Accounting on pricing exceptions and client invoicing needs
- Responds to evolving business needs, and tasks/projects set forth by management
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with buying agencies, creative agencies, traffic agencies and internal departments supporting Customer Marketing and Sales
- Adhere to all department’s Service Level Agreements
- Provide ongoing feedback for improved efficiencies
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience in related industry
- Functional understanding of the digital media space desirable
- Can operate within the context of highly defined, routine processes and procedures adhering to organizational deadlines
- Has knowledge of Disney’s multimedia properties
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Proven skills in problem-solving, follow-through, attention to detail and priority setting
- Has experience and enjoys both working independently and collaboratively with a team
- Interested in working in a fast paced, team environment
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.