Ad Operations AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 768475BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 05, 2020
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming Services is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the Disney+ SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The Ad Operations Associate will play a critical role in managing all executional aspects of paid media campaigns pertaining to tagging, tracking, audience verification, data capture strategy, and overall media technology, to ensure the timely launch and proper execution of advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape, possesses excellent communication skills, and has the ability to ideate and collaborate across teams.
- Act as liaison with paid media teams, creative teams, and publisher partners regarding planning, tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
- Work closely with manager to serve as a point of contact between ad server and internal business units
- Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
- Efficiently distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all media partners
- Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors as needed
- Support daily QA and timely troubleshooting of all placements, tagging, and floodlights/vendor pixels for on-site tracking implementations to ensure proper tracking
- Educate and assist internal/external teams on proper implementation and best practices of third-party ad serving tags and systems
- Proactively communicate with all internal teams (paid media, analytics, creative, etc.) at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement all creative and technical requirements
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- 2+ years ad operations experience either agency side or within the digital industry (inclusive of DSPs, ad serving companies, etc.), trafficking large-scale paid media campaigns
- Experience with direct response campaigns required
- Hands on experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager third-party ad serving required
- Experience with Mobile App Tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
- Experience with rich media solutions preferred: DoubleClick RM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc.
- Experience with third-party ad verification partners preferred: Integral Ad Science, Doubleverify, etc.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
- Bachelor's degree
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.