Already applied?View Dashboard
Ad Operations CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 550275BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand Marvel Date posted Apr. 26, 2018
Job Summary:The Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for implementing and managing digital advertising campaigns across the Marvel Digital properties (web, app, social). This role will work with various teams and ad serving platforms to manage campaign setup / delivery and analyze performance data.
- Provide an excellent customer experience (communication, proactive solutions and problem solving, insights sharing) to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collect ad creative assets from clients, verify specifications, and execute ad creative implementation processes. QA all ads to ensure proper implementation and execution.
- Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, recommending performance optimizations, troubleshooting ad related issues, and providing weekly delivery reporting.
- Partner with Yield to assist in media planning, inventory management, and monthly billing.
- Oversee licensee ad commitments, track licensee spend and serve as main point of contact for licensee ad delivery.
- Monitor the scheduling, pacing, and implementation of all advertising campaigns to ensure timely, accurate implementation, and full delivery.
- Create proof of delivery decks to be delivered to clients after campaign launch.
- 1-2 years in Digital advertising or related field
- Knowledge of Digital advertising landscape, as well as analytical, troubleshooting ability with a great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ad tech systems a plus (DFP, AdX, FreeWheel, Omniture, etc.)
- Client / customer service focused
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.