Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Ad Sales Creative Studio Video Internship, NYC - Summer 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 746509BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 05, 2020
Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
At DTCI, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills.
Be a part of a transformative team and culture…
Creative Studio a division of DTCI supports Disney Advertising Sales brands, which include ABC, ABC Owned, ABC News, ESPN, Freeform, FX, Nat Geo and Disney Channel, through branded and customized communication collaterals and various graphics and digital media across all media platforms.
A Day in the Life:
This person is responsible for assisting in the production of all audio-visual elements in support of the division’s advertising sales and marketing efforts by utilizing their various skills in motion graphics, 3D, video editing, presentation and brand ID design. This position will report to the Executive Director of Video and Interactive for Disney Advertising Sales Creative Studio.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
- Basic knowledge of After Effects.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Apple Keynote.
- Comprehends website and interactive design.
- Understands current production motion graphics/editing techniques.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and a good communicator.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, embraces teamwork and works well collaboratively.
- Capable of producing short sizzle reels utilizing Apple Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, and/or strong animation and/or editing skills.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware/software.
- Understands brand communication.
- Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Housing: This internship is located in New York, NY. Participants on this internship must provide their own housing.
Transportation: Must provide own transportation to/from work.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.