Addressable Account Manager - Ad OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10001028 Location New York, New York, United States / Santa Monica, California, United States / Chicago, Illinois, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 03, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney’s Addressable Ad Operations team is seeking an Account Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Sales and Advertising Operations team on one or more of our exciting brands based out of Santa Monica, CA / New York, NY / Seattle, WA / Chicago, IL. These brands are composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, ESPN, Hulu, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform, FX and National Geographic as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution.
In this role, you will be partnered with one or more Account Executives who sell media space across Disney’s multitude of digital properties. The primary responsibilities for the Account Manager are to ensure proper campaign implementation, optimize campaigns and provide white-glove customer service to our top-tier customer accounts. The right person for this role obsesses over details, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
If you are someone who meets this description, then this is a great role for you!
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Responsible for full campaign delivery by providing screenshots, campaign reporting, delivery analysis, advertiser insights and order optimization
- Manage client communication specifically related to the ad experience, delivery, optimization, reporting expectations and billing reconciliation
- Manage campaign implementation including the trafficking of video/display assets and ad tags
- Support high profile and complex video/display ad campaigns for top-tier advertisers across all of Disney’s digital platforms
- Partner with various internal and external campaign stakeholders to ensure successful execution of digital campaigns
- Review insertion orders, secure campaign assets and drive creative kick off calls
- Troubleshoot and test video/display assets across OTT, mobile and desktop
- Project management of custom/complex ad offerings, including content sponsorships and new or intricate creative ad formats
- Display mastery of all Disney digital ad products and their capabilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to close out monthly billing and resolve monthly and ongoing invoicing queries for all managed campaigns
- On-call support may be required for after-hours client-related emergencies
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
- Minimum 1 year of digital advertising and online media experience, with strong emphasis in client facing positions
- Minimum 1 year of digital ad trafficking experience
- Experience within the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third-party ad servers such as DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, etc., as well as ad serving technologies such as VAST and VPAID
- Familiarity with Advertising Research and Verification vendors like Nielsen, ComScore, Moat, Integral Ad Science, Millard Brown, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Professional written/verbal communication skills, both internally and externally with customers. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly. Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships
- Quick learner and detail oriented; critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven project management skills with ability to simultaneously manage and deliver requests from various stakeholders.
- Expertly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software application tools
- Coursework in Business Administration, Media, Advertising, or Marketing
- 2+ years of digital ad trafficking experience
- Strong interest in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries
- Love and comfort with all things tech including; understanding of consumer websites, mobile/tablet devices, over-the-top and connected TV platforms, industry ad servers and custom ad products
- Working familiarity with a broad range of business functional disciplines, including ad sales, creative services production, revenue operations, inventory planning, yield optimization and marketing.
- Knowledgeable about industry ad categories, various modes of online ad sales channels and ability to translate those customer requirements into technical/operational solutions.
- Familiar with technical troubleshooting tools such as Charles or Fiddler
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.