Addressable Associate Account Executive (WPP Agency)Apply NowApply Later Job ID oRyFefw2 Location New York, New York, United States Business Hulu Date posted Feb. 12, 2021
Our Addressable Sales team is looking for a solutions-based Associate Account Executive to build strong customer relationships and drive addressable (streaming, digital, social) revenue across the entire Disney portfolio.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work in partnership with Addressable Sales Account Executives as their “first line of defense” helping to drive client business forward
- Manage RFP deadlines and create presentation decks including recommendations for sponsorships, research, and creative ad executions
- Pursue and follow up on new business leads using available resources, with the opportunity to directly own certain client/agency relationships
- Review trades daily and capture industry and account-specific information to share with team and clients
- Actively participate in client meetings/presentations
- Contribute to a positive culture of inclusion, and uphold the values of Disney Ad Sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of media sales experience
- Expertise in digital landscape and platforms
- Proven success in prospecting, cold-calling and pursuing new business
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell value not just price
- Ability to multi-task and navigate large complex organizations
- Positive, detail oriented, self-starter
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.